|TAL HANDAQ - MAUVE GALLERY|
The Mauve Gallery
Click this thumbnail to visit a gallery of images taken around the general area of Blocks 4 to 7. These are the so called Romney Huts built around 1959/60 and first put into use as classrooms in 1960.
This gallery also includes Block 17: The new Music Room and the last classroom block to be built at the school. Work started on this block in 1960.
< CLICK TO ENTER GALLERY